Clients – both individual and organizational – often overlook the importance of how space is designed and organized. For individuals, home is an important representation of individual personalities and goals. Designing and organizing space in the home so that it supports daily activities, personal habits, hobbies, and work is important to well-being.
For organizations and companies, how you organize and design office and work spaces can showcase your organization’s mission and culture and can dramatically influence employee satisfaction, retention, and productivity.
Stowell and Associates provides a number of services for the individual and organizational client. For more information or to discuss your needs with us, please contact us!
For the Individual Client:
- Home Organization
- Home or Small Business Space Planning
- Pre-sale Space Review and Recommendations
- Individual Room and Whole-Home Staging
- Support and Advice for Downsizing
- Space Utilization Solutions
- Project Management for Small-Scale Renovations
- Planning and Idea Generation for Interior or Exterior Updates, Renovations, or Space Allocation
For the Organizational Client:
- Pre-design Stakeholder Input and Planning
- Plan and Design Review, Interpretation, and Guidance to Leaders and Stakeholders
- Client Liaison to Designers, Architects, and Builders
- Unbiased Review of Current Space Utilization and Design with Recommendations for Potential Improvements
- Recommendations for Improving Collaboration, Employee Satisfaction, and to Promote Culture Change
Samples of Previous Projects: