Competition for jobs is at an all time high. In some cases, there are hundreds of applications for every one open position. This means in order to stand out from the crowd, you have to have a strong job search strategy.
Gearing up to start a job search? If so, we can help you:
- Develop or revise resumes and other application documents
- Write employer-centered cover letters and communications plans
- Establish a strategy so that your search is targeted
- Utilize readily available information about future employers to your advantage
- Target specific employers and make a plan to network with individuals within the organization
- Craft a networking plan to engage your connections and meet new ones
- Source new positions from online sources and specialized listings
- Prepare for telephone or in-person interviews
- Evaluate job offers and negotiate salary and benefits
- Develop a plan to acquire new skills to increase your employability
Our job search coaching is individualized to each client and focuses on helping you navigate the complicated and competitive job market.