Making the decision to “retire” can be tough. Not only are you rethinking what it means to work, you are often rethinking your entire lifestyle. Add the needs and desires of a spouse or partner into the mix, and deciding how to reorganize your life can be stressful and complicated.
Stowell & Associates has successfully helped individuals, couples, and families rethink what retirement means in the 21st century. Our approach is developmental and inclusive. We focus on all aspects of life and help you create a plan to successfully transition from where you are today to where you want to be in retirement.
Specifically, we assist with:
- Planning your exit from a current employer
- Connecting you with resources that can help ensure the health of your finances
- Strategizing about how you want to spend your time (work, leisure, travel, volunteering, etc.)
- Coaching you through the decision-making process and helping you work through challenges
- Advising you on downsizing, relocation, or a change in where you live
- Counseling couples to ensure strong communication about goals, desires, fears, and other issues during this transition phase
Having the courage to “rethink” what life looks like is challenging at any age. Our goal is to support you through this transition so that you can get on with the business of living the life you imagine.