Leadership can be rewarding, unpredictable, difficult, and empowering. No matter the size of your institution or the expertise of the team you’ve assembled to support your work, many decisions fall squarely on your shoulders.
These decisions are rarely easy. We know that you are in a tough position. You must juggle the ideas, agendas, and desires of board members, faculty, staff, students, alumni, parents, business leaders, donors, and others who all want to leave their imprint on the institution. The opportunities and challenges that come with being the senior campus leader are many. We don’t have to tell you that – you’re daily schedule proves the point. What we can do, however, is provide you with confidential and best-in-class consulting services to make your job easier.
As a trusted partner, we provide resources, information, guidance, and counsel from an outside perspective to help you make informed decisions that are best for your organization. Specifically, we can offer you the following:
- Review of Departments, Divisions, Schools, or Programs
- Consulting in all areas of Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, and Operations
- Strategic Planning and Long-term Visioning
- Assessment of Organizational Strengths, Challenges, Opportunities, and Threats
- Customized Research for Decision-making
- Facilitation of Training Programs and Meetings
- Guidance on Complex Issues or Initiatives
- Recruitment and Onboarding New Senior Leadership (VP, Dean, Provost, etc.)
- Implementation of New Initiatives
In addition, we are happy to work closely with you on other projects that are not listed above. Our wide-range of experiences allow us to effectively work with you to address many needs that may arise within your office.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” Martin Luther King, Jr.